The text. Simple and mark-able.
The text of the U.S. Constitution in both MS Word and in PDF formats. Download your preferred format and refer to it occasionally throughout the course. Simply read and highlight the document, adding your comments on a printout or in MS Word, Adobe, or other program.
1. Pick a short phrase from the Preamble, and explain the governing concept associated with it.
2. What are two requirements/procedures regarding the legislature defined in Article I?
3. List 3 powers (areas of lawmaking) Congress has from the enumerated powers in Article I, Sec. 8.
4. What are two duties/powers of the president in Article II?
5. How defined in the judiciary in Article III?
6. How many total amendments are there, and what’s the most recent one?